Tuesday, June 16, 2009

YOUNG JEEZY - "24 23" (GUCCI MANE & OJ DA JUICEMAN DISS) DIRTY


Uh oh.
Young Jeezy - "24 23" (Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Diss) Dirty

Gucci Mane diss -

''They say the club is off the chain, I’m on my Louie shit today, fuck some Gucci, mane. These niggas still on my dick they like some groupies, mane. Can’t keep they lips closed, they worse than coochies, mane. And that fruity looking stupid like some Coogi, mane. Let you trick me off these streets, you must be stupid, mane. Tell him this aint what he want, not the boy Snow. But between me and you I think the boy slow.'' - Jizzle

OJ Da Juiceman diss -

''They said the club is off the chain. Straight shots to the head, fuck some Juice, mane. Next to real niggas in the city who got the juice, mane. these niggas talking bout the work but what they prove, mane. Y’all know these noggas really clowns but I’m the truth, mane. And this is what you goin’ for then what’s the use, mane. Tell him this ain’t what he want, not the boy Snow. But between me and you, I think the boy slow.'' - Jizzle

via missinfo

No comments: