Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back 2 Da Bizness - S.U.C.C.E.S.S.

You can have everything you ever dreamed of; Significant Others, Cars, Clothes, Friends, Money, Mansions, etc. But at the end of the day, Is that what you want to be remembered for?

One thing I've realized in life is that you can have all of these things, but none of them can compare to S.U.C.C.E.S.S. or to succeed, knowing that you've accomplished your goals you set out to accomplish, and also the fact that you've helped so many people along the way.

I know at the end of the day, when I leave this Earth, I want to be remembered as one who accomplished every goal that he set out to do.

S.Fresh will leave his mark in the History Books.

Remember: IF YOU DON'T STAND FOR SOMETHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING!!!!!

I sign off by saying this: I'm driven by God & Success.......SO FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!

Holla Back

S.Fresh

No comments: